Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blessings

I keep seeing this song, Blessings by Laura Story, popping up everywhere on facebook. After about ten different friends of mine posted this link, I figured I should check it out. I have her first album and have really enjoyed it and been encouraged by it. But for some reason it was like I needed convincing to listen to this song. And man is it powerful! You should definitely listen to it right now. 
If you want the lyrics, you can see them here,

One of my favorite lines comes at the end of the chorus:
"What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise"
It's funny, because yesterday Trevor said a very similar thing to me, addressing a certain trial. But it's so true. Sometimes we have hard times and we fail to see that it's for our good.
Anyway, you really need to listen to this! And look at the lyrics. This is such a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment